Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone--
I've gotta serious question and I need honest and informative answers. I was reading in another forum (can't remember which one), but a lot of people were saying how they got C's in Freshman Biology, General Chem, etc. I graduate from Community College in May and will be starting UIC in the summer. Am I in for a shock? Are university science classes considerably harder than community college science classes? I checked UIC's description of the classes vs my college's description and they match. I took my concerns to my professors; they told me they are the same level of difficulty. I'd rather you scare me now than for me to be in total shock. 😕
I've gotta serious question and I need honest and informative answers. I was reading in another forum (can't remember which one), but a lot of people were saying how they got C's in Freshman Biology, General Chem, etc. I graduate from Community College in May and will be starting UIC in the summer. Am I in for a shock? Are university science classes considerably harder than community college science classes? I checked UIC's description of the classes vs my college's description and they match. I took my concerns to my professors; they told me they are the same level of difficulty. I'd rather you scare me now than for me to be in total shock. 😕