It's Academic Update Time!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

illtreaturite1

PharmD in 2013
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So since I first tried this morning and had issues, PharmCas finally has the buttons up so I could switch my classes to completed. My question is if I go ahead and e-update my app, can I print off the transcript request form later? I already updated my grades and I'm leaving my course planning as it is.

I figured since I had today and tomorrow off from work (taking care of mom post-surgery) I could get the running around for the transcript request done, but honestly I'm just sitting here bored and needed to feel somewhat productive with my time.

UC is a quarter school and my grades were put in over the weekend so I'm able to get this done pretty quick. Hope a quick response can show some kind of gumption.


Good luck everyone who's taking finals this week!
 
Is the update only for grades? Or can you update information on your resume/ activities?