January PCAT Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

torres1708

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard there will not be any Geometry question on the January PCAT, is this true? If there is no Geometry, should i bother learning all the different formulas for Trigonometry? I'm assuming if there is no geometry there will be no Trigonometry. Also, I'm using Dr. Collins as review, is Pearson's tests good as well? Thank you
 
I heard there will not be any Geometry question on the January PCAT, is this true? If there is no Geometry, should i bother learning all the different formulas for Trigonometry? I'm assuming if there is no geometry there will be no Trigonometry. Also, I'm using Dr. Collins as review, is Pearson's tests good as well? Thank you

No geometry
basic math (15%);
algebra (20%);
probability and statistics (20%);
precalculus (22%);
and calculus (22%).

The pearson test is good and will give you a view of where your weakness is. I used it, Collins, and Kaplan. I made it a 84%. I credit pearson's test for that.