January PCAT Testing Time

Started by henryharry
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

henryharry

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I signed up for the January 10th PCAT. I take the exam at 5pm. I think this is an odd time to take an exam. Normally, I hear people taking the exam in the morning or afternoon, not in the evening. It's not a big deal (I am a night person, so I rather take it later in the day), but I was wondering if this is a mistake.
 
I signed up for the January 10th PCAT. I take the exam at 5pm. I think this is an odd time to take an exam. Normally, I hear people taking the exam in the morning or afternoon, not in the evening. It's not a big deal (I am a night person, so I rather take it later in the day), but I was wondering if this is a mistake.

Well it depends on your testing center. Most Pearson centers I've seen usually do 8AM or 12:30PM. But I don't work for Pearson so I can't say lol. I scheduled mine for 8AM on 1/10/12.
 
I signed up for the January 10th PCAT. I take the exam at 5pm. I think this is an odd time to take an exam. Normally, I hear people taking the exam in the morning or afternoon, not in the evening. It's not a big deal (I am a night person, so I rather take it later in the day), but I was wondering if this is a mistake.

I took the July exam at 5pm. I thought it was an odd time as well. My testing center only had 16 computers available, so they did 3 rounds of testing per day - I think it was 8am, 12:30pm and 5pm.

Good luck!