JHU Post BAc

Started by want2bDr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

want2bDr

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I have read a number of posts on the forum but have never actually posted anything myself. I am a rising senior at Duke University, and I am very interested in applying to the JHU post bac. Does anyone know if you are allowed to do a second year in the program if you want to take upper level courses (I read that you take a second year if you have not taken Calculus, but I already have). Or are you forced to finish everything within one year? Thanks!
ps- I have already taken chem 1 and 2, as well as one bio course.