Johns Hopkins

Started by CJC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CJC

Post Bacc
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I've been searching looking for info on Johns Hopkins and am having little luck. I interviewed with them last week and have a good feeling about interview (what ever that means!). I've currently been accepted at Bryn Mawr and was hoping someone can give me some info on Johns Hopkins. Even if I don't get in, I assume there are some other post-bacc prospectives wanting some good info on Johns Hopkins! Thanks!!
 
I didn't apply there but from what I heard, JHU has nice research opportunities compared with some other schools, but has the same reputation that the undergrad has. If you like gunners, you should fit right in.