Joint PhD/JD programs???

Started by vanccce
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vanccce

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm trying to find JD/PhD (pharmacology) programs somewhere in the South-East. The only program I have found thus far is at UM. This program offers everything I am looking for except location. I've looked at other school's (UK, USH & and UGA) websites and have yet to find any programs that already exist. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks!
 
I'm trying to find JD/PhD (pharmacology) programs somewhere in the South-East. The only program I have found thus far is at UM. This program offers everything I am looking for except location. I've looked at other school's (UK, USH & and UGA) websites and have yet to find any programs that already exist. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks!


What do you plan to do with this combination other than make it hard for your momma to tell all her friends what you do for a living?