July PCAT Score Release

Started by Bows
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bows

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know they said they can take as long as 5 weeks but I noticed last July everyone received their scores in about 3 weeks and a few days. Hopefully we will get our official reports soon!

In the meantime, does anyone else get an error page when you click on "After the Test" on the Pearson page?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am getting that as well. Also, I was told we didn't need to mark the PharmCAS as one of the places to receive our scores. This is true correct?
I accidently marked my specific schools instead of just putting the pharmCAS code when I signed up for the PCAT. When I called, the PCAT people told me that as long as one of those specific schools was a pharmCAS school, then pharmCAS would get my score. Is this the same as what you heard?
 
I accidently marked my specific schools instead of just putting the pharmCAS code when I signed up for the PCAT. When I called, the PCAT people told me that as long as one of those specific schools was a pharmCAS school, then pharmCAS would get my score. Is this the same as what you heard?

This was exactly what they told me too
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The wait is killing me :scared: I mean I already know what I got since I got the preliminary score, but the fact that I want it to be sent to school already. I am sure I am not the only person who logs on every day and checks it 😀
 
The wait is killing me :scared: I mean I already know what I got since I got the preliminary score, but the fact that I want it to be sent to school already. I am sure I am not the only person who logs on every day and checks it 😀


I do! Multiple times a day. I'm so surprised it's taking the full time.
 
I play jaws music right before I click score report *Dun da……….dun da……dun da dun da…dun da dun da dun da dun da DUNA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAA* (score report unvailable) *Waaaap whup Wup wup WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* :laugh:

The Pearson PCAT site is DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE ! :xf: Hopefully this means good news!
 
It is back up, still no scores.

EDIT: As soon as I said that, scores came up, quick question, what is a good essay score? I got a 4.0 is that good?

A 4.0 should be solid. Looks like the mean was 3.30. I got a 3.5.
Pretty sure I know which essay they graded, since I was much more comfortable with one than the other..Oh well. At least the wait is over.
 
I have a 4 also. From Pearson it means "Effective—effective skills, minimal errors, clear structure, loose organization, appropriate development, adequate presentation".
 
A 4.0 should be solid. Looks like the mean was 3.30. I got a 3.5.
Pretty sure I know which essay they graded, since I was much more comfortable with one than the other..Oh well. At least the wait is over.

I received the exact same score. I have a feeling they graded the second one. I am pretty sure that our scores are good enough to go anywhere. I don't know of any schools that require a 4.0 or above.

IMO - It won't hurt us, nor help us. (as if it could help us)
 
I have a 4 also. From Pearson it means "Effective—effective skills, minimal errors, clear structure, loose organization, appropriate development, adequate presentation".

I got a 4 also! I'm pretty pleased, I was hoping I would score over the average. I'm not sure which one they graded though.
 
I received a 2. Does the essay count, meaning do colleges look at them? I think the essay is useless compared to the other sections.

When I was looking through schools, I saw that University of Mississippi required at least a 3.0.
That was the only school that mentioned the essay.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here, got a 2.0, which I knew mine would be low but not that low. Oh well, I will take that and wish myself some luck for that my composite is good enough.
 
I also received a 4.0 which is good enough for me. I'm guessing the PCAT scores will show up in our PharmCAS applications within a week or so? I'm applying for early acceptance and that is due on 9/3 so hopefully its in there by then!
 
I got a 3.5

Chemistry 415 72
Quantitative Ability 426 88
Reading Comprehension 388 29
Biology 434 91
Verbal Ability 409 63
Composite 76

Wayy to pressed for time to re-do it. Also don't want to mess up my math mark
 
I also received a 4.0 which is good enough for me. I'm guessing the PCAT scores will show up in our PharmCAS applications within a week or so? I'm applying for early acceptance and that is due on 9/3 so hopefully its in there by then!


My mainpage on pharmcas portal shows a date beside official date but then when I actually click it, it's still blank hmmm....
 
4.0 on writing subsection

Composite 423 89
Chemistry 426 85
Quantitative Ability 434 93
Reading Comprehension 413 75
Biology 421 79
Verbal Ability 419 78
[FONT=Verdana,Bold][FONT=Verdana,Bold]

.
.
[FONT=Verdana,Bold][FONT=Verdana,Bold]..