June 2007 PCAT

Started by chiko
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chiko

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I just want to know how you guys are preparing for the June 2007 PCAT.Are you reading the textbooks(chem,Bio,Math) or are you going thro' those Kaplan,Barron,Cliff etc?How do you guys do the preparation? Pls share you preparation strategies? Thank you.

😕
 
I just took the pcat a few days ago, I think that Barrons and Kaplan are the best books to use, dont use cliffs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I used cliff's notes practice tests and any other tests I could find. I circled the ones that I missed or didn't know at all, then went to text books or other study guilds to find the section on it. After doing all five test, you will be suprised by how much you learned. There is no need to review EVERYTHING. Why waste time on things you know already. It's best to see what you have forgot or don't know at all and focus on that. Doing the test will give you a good idea what you don't know.
 
I just took the PCAT on January 20th ...I wouldnt use the Kaplan tests as a reference ..I thought that the Cliff material prepares you better for the the pcat questions..I also think that using your textbook is the best to prepare ..The kaplan is really hard to read ...good luck ..I also used the Barrons book..I recommend every book but the Kaplan actually...!!!
I hope I will never need to take it again..
good luck