-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
June PCAT,,can u guess ?
Started by manutdmax
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i'm selling a crystal ball for 100$ email me 😀.
goood one
hey don't blame me, you're the one that is asking a question that no one in the planet would know as of right now, not even Hartcourt since I doubt they graded the test yet.goood one
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am pretty anxious as well, but am not anticipating a favorable score. I am going to get ready studying for the "rematch" in August.
why..u did not study for it...how did u prepare last time, what section u think you screwed up most ?
Ok let me predict:
Essay I - 4
Essay II- 3
Biology - 45/58
Chemestry - 40/58
Verbal - 35/58
So my chances are BLEAK...but I will try....NO MORE RETAKES...I AM DONE WITH THIS PCAT....
dude,,,i thought the exam has only 48 questions...you are confusing me, you guys make me nervous already

dude,,,i thought the exam has only 48 questions...you are confusing me, you guys make me nervous already![]()
I'm quite sure that was a joke
why..u did not study for it...how did u prepare last time, what section u think you screwed up most ?
I did not study enough for it (well enough for my liking). I used last year's Kaplans guide, a Barron's guide, and Chem/Bio/Math ExamKrackers books for MCAT.
June test was my first crack at the PCAT. I think the Math section proved to be the most difficult as I could not proceed through the questions in a timely manner. The remaining sections I think I performed ok on.
I am typically a pessimist so in reality it is probably not nearly as dire as I make it out to be.
I did not study enough for it (well enough for my liking). I used last year's Kaplans guide, a Barron's guide, and Chem/Bio/Math ExamKrackers books for MCAT.
June test was my first crack at the PCAT. I think the Math section proved to be the most difficult as I could not proceed through the questions in a timely manner. The remaining sections I think I performed ok on.
I am typically a pessimist so in reality it is probably not nearly as dire as I make it out to be.
yeah, I know how u feel, ;\
i felt good after taking the pcat.. the only thing i can say to anyone studying for it now.. DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!
as in study your brains out and get all possible study materials for your first PCAT!!!!
as good as i felt i told myself i hope i never have to relive that experience ever again.
i do wish i had studied more of certain topics.. obviously i couldn't predict they would be on there :/
oh well! mid august will eventually come...
.
as in study your brains out and get all possible study materials for your first PCAT!!!!
as good as i felt i told myself i hope i never have to relive that experience ever again.
i do wish i had studied more of certain topics.. obviously i couldn't predict they would be on there :/
oh well! mid august will eventually come...
.
huuuh me 2!!! but 4 weeks is approaching us LOL
So we will have no more than 2 weeks to suffer!!
Whenever some get their scores please make a NEW thread!
Good luck everyone 🙂
So we will have no more than 2 weeks to suffer!!
Whenever some get their scores please make a NEW thread!
Good luck everyone 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am hoping next friday, at the earliest.
so friday they will mail it to us..or we will get em by friday 😱 ?
so friday they will mail it to us..or we will get em by friday 😱 ?
My guess will be between July 25 and July 28th based on what state you live in. I live on the East coast, I think they mail it out from Texas?
My guess will be between July 25 and July 28th based on what state you live in. I live on the East coast, I think they mail it out from Texas?
I think they will be mailed on either July 29th or 30th. They are mailed from San Antonio, TX. This is my 3rd time to take the test and the previous scores arrived on Friday and Saturday of the 6th week. I live about 2.5 hours from San Antonio.
That said, beginning next Friday, I will be checking the mail box daily with a little bit of hope that it will come early.
good luck to everyone ...what you guys anticipate your scores to be, i am guessing above 65 %....i hopeee![]()
Me too😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 813
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 9K