Just a few questions for a project

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AmeriPsych

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am a high school student (Senior) and I have a project for my English class: I have to choose a career I am interested in and interview someone that is practicing that particular career. I want to be a psychiatrist so that is the reason I am posting on this forum. Also, I come from Belgium and the college system is completely different from yours over there so I'd like to have a few information about it--even though I have heard a lot about it, I want somebody who really knows about it, just to be sure that I really understand it.

If someone is interested just send me a message and I will send you back the few questions I have.