Just a quick question

Started by gjb19
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gjb19

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Call me a newbie but what are all the pre-reqs for pharmacy school?

I've take Calc 1, Gen Chem, 1 semester of Physics, what else do I need to take to apply?

and one more thing, do you need a B.S to apply?

Thanks guys
 
gjb19 said:
Call me a newbie but what are all the pre-reqs for pharmacy school?

I've take Calc 1, Gen Chem, 1 semester of Physics, what else do I need to take to apply?

and one more thing, do you need a B.S to apply?

Thanks guys

Go to http://www.pharmcas.org/collegesschools/schoolpages.htm

You'll find answers regarding pre-requisites and whether you need a BS. Each program has specific requirements, although most schools have similar pre-reqs.