Step I Just Got A Pink Slip!!!???

Started by mjl1717
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mjl1717

Senior Member
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1)Meaning I just got released from my job as a physicin assistant because of low patient volume (kinda saw something coming)

2) I have more time to study for Step1 (missed by 2 points)

3) Maybe its a blessing in disguise

4) Anyone in Nassau County,N.Y. interested in going over Hi Yield topics for Step1 (Im registered for the Jan ,Feb .March slot) email- [email protected] or leave private message on this forum🙄
 
Not to hit you below the belt, but how does a PA fail step one? Shouldn't you have realized that your work was cramping your style? I have worked through medical school but I work for an ER group now where I can set my hours around my test schedules. I mean you only need about a 55% to pass step one, so you must have been working a lot. With your experience, just cram with Q-bank online for about 3 months and I guarantee you a 30% increase in your score. Q bank has saved my ass!