Just joined

Started by endersgrl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

endersgrl

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I recently just joined SDN and to those who have taken the pcat before... do more people take the pcat in june or oct. Do more people in the room make the test harder for people to concentrate? Just wanted some feedback. Thank you 🙂
 
I had no trouble concentrating. In my room, they did every other row and alternated seats, so other people really don't effect you.
 
I took PCAT this January in the university forum and it worked out well. Each person sit every other seat and I had no trouble concentrating. The only thing I need to get used to it is their desks are small.