Step I kaplan CD test

Started by smellycat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

smellycat

Lactose Intolerant
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did anyone elses think that the kaplan cd full length was tough? Or is that just me?
 
I did the CD at the very beginning of my studies- so I definitely thought it was difficult. I have heard almost universally that ppl felt it was harder than the kaplan full length in center exam. So you are not alone.
 
That cd was very tough. I took it a couple weeks ago after I read thru kaplan books and got a miserly 60%. My brother who took the usmle last yr said the cd was way harder than actual test. If u do well on the cd, u should ask urself "why am i studyin?"
 
that's good to know...
i'm scoring 65% on q bank (all first time, no repeats).
Got a 65% on the in kaplan center exam
and a 57% on the kaplan CD 🙁
I think it is ******ed of me to do this a few day b/f the exam.
Still have the sample 150 to do...we'll see...
 
okay dokey,
finally did the released and it was much better...
i thought the second section was hard for some reason. Guess i need to review. Got a 73% overall though...