Kaplan Course 25 Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Wow Strong Armz

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the course a while ago and I have the exams they are 25 with detailed answers and explanations. I want to sell them before they get old or the exam changes and they become worthless. PM if interested.
 
I have the books from the kaplan course, 3 books and bio, chem, math, vebal flashcards(really helpful). 3 books: math and verbal review notes, lesson book, science review notes.
i also have the Dr collin package, it really help me a lot!
I got in the pharmacy school this year🙂, so just want to get some money back from those books, I will post on ebay soon, everything together for $399, by the way, the kaplan is $1400 for the class, you can't buy those books from the book store, you have to take the class to get it. the Dr collin package, if you live in south FL, suggest take his class. but if not you buy from them, i think it is $300 something. so it is good deal.
good luck to every one, if you ask me how is the feeling about pcat, the true is i hate write the two essay. otherwise, i enjoy the preparation and taking the pcat. 😀