Step I Kaplan notes 2002 Vs 2003

Started by Maple
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Maple

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

Anybody know if there are likely to be significant differences between the 2002 and 2003 versions of the kaplan notes. I am thinking of buying the 2002 used notes but am also wondering if the newer notes are/have been updated.

Also any thought on webprep? ... worth it?

All input is gratefully welcome!

Thanks
 
From what I understand the 2003 notes have been reworked and reorganized into a different format of 7 books versus the 4 offered in 2002. I would go for the 2003 if I was you.
 
Thanks meat cookie ...

The person from whom I may purchase the books told me there are 7 books and that there have always been 7 books.
I'm not sure which 4 books you are referring to ... perhaps it varies w/ the type of kaplan program (intense prep notes vs webprep notes vs home study notes).

Thanks for your input anyway though.

anyone else know more about this? ...
 
there were 4 BIG spiral books in 2001 (i bought them used) but then in 2002 center gave the 7 book set. I have heard that 2001 were more complete... but don't remember source.