Step I Kaplan Q Bank

Started by dragonfire
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dragonfire

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am curious for the students who use the "Kaplan Q Bank" if they are referring to the Integrated Vignettes or just the "standard" Q Bank? Also do most people get the 1 month or 3 month subscription to the Q-Bank? Thanks. 😀
 
When people say "QBank" they're referring to the standard Kaplan QBank. Integrated Vignettes are usually referred to as "IV QBank." As for 1 month vs. 3 month, I would get the 3 month as I don't think it costs a whole lot more, and you will be able to use it further in advance of your exam rather than just for a few weeks. In addition, if you decide to push your boards back, you may lose access to QBank before you take the exam. However, if you really only have a few weeks to study, then 1 month access in addition to the released items should probably be fine.
 
I agree with Fermi about the 1 month/3 month issue. Also, most of those I've talked to agree with me that IV QBank isn't all that helpful. So I wouldn't pay extra to get that...you will have plenty of questions to go through with just the regular old QBank.