Step I Kaplan videos for Step 2?

Started by mamadoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mamadoc

Old Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm starting to get serious about prepping for Step 2. Kaplan offers a "video" series (you're actually watching it via a download, if I'm understanding their website explanation correctly) of 25 hrs. of lectures. The sample lecture I saw (6 minutes, or 0.4% of the total lecture time) was impressive. But I'm thinking that, overall, it's not the best way I can think of to spend 25 hours.... or 300 bucks.

But the lecture clip was good enough that I'd appreciate some opinions before giving up on the idea. Thanks!