Step I Kaplan Videos or Live Lectures?

Started by c4cookies
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

c4cookies

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if Kaplan's videos are just as good as the live lectures? Which do you prefer?

If you had taken Kaplan's live lectures for Step 1, can you rate the experience? e.g. Quality of teaching, if it made any difference in your score?

If you don't mind, can you list where you took the class? Thanks!
 
I am currently taking the Kaplan Live Lectures and I can tell you that they have definitely helped me. The professors are excellent! They know their stuff and they know how to teach it well. Depending on the length of the course you may get more or less material coverage. I would highly recommend the longest live lectures you can afford (by money and time). Attendance in many of the live lecture courses will also include access to the kaplan video lecture series and the kaplan review texts. Don't forget that when you attend live lectures you can ask questions ... this might be an invaluable service. So, it benefits you to attend the live lectures in more ways than one.