Step I Kaplan's simulated step I?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

energy_girl

Full Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, has anybody taken the Kaplan Simulated Step I exam? What do you think about the difficult? And do you know if the scores obtained from that match the actual test at all? According to Kaplan, getting 60-65% = passing, 70-75% = 210, and you have to get >90% to get 240!!!
 
Well, I just took the exam today (kaplan's, not the real thing) and I hope those numbers are off a little, otherwise I'm in trouble too. I ended up with a 78% (out of 350) so assuming I would get the same percentage right on the real thing (out of 300 questions) that's 234 right or 66 wrong. I hope that's better than a 210, but if not, oh well...still have 4 weeks to study...


Can anyone comment on how the kaplan 'in center' exam stacked up to the real thing? Same difficulty? A similar grade on the real thing? Thanks!!!