Knee Help

Started by capsknee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

capsknee

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an engineering student that is working on a way to solve knee pain from repetitive movents in umpires and everyone in general. I would be appreciative if anyone could take time to take our survey. The survey is to determine if knee pain is a typical problem people have. These survey results will help us create our product to help with pain.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CAPSkneesurvey

thanks
 
Last edited:
What is the school you're going to, what is the study, who is the PI, etc? Asking people to take a survey without revealing anything about you comes across like a lead balloon.

BTW I am an engineer myself (BSc + MS) and would be curious to know about your product.