Know of any good practice MCAT material?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Winston Smith

i didn't do it
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have the basic Princeton Review and Kaplan books that give us all the information we need to know for the MCAT.

But besides that, I really feel I need practice material with passages and questions so I can get a firm grip on the style of the questions that the MCAT will have. Can you guys please suggest any MCAT books to test me? I need them for verbal as well as the rest of the sciences.

Thanks for your help!
 
ok bro the best test material is amcas tests 4,5,6 that is the best what ever you get on those +/_1,2 is what you will probably get on the test date be consistent...go to Examkrackers.com they have good materials and they have people who took the april macat that list some of the questions...good luck..for verbal get real LSAT exams and do the reading comprehension passages..