Late applicant?

Started by lahope17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lahope17

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm a Canadian student applying to the US. I'm not too familiar with rolling admission, but how late would be considered risky? around what time do schools start filling the student quota? I'm mostly interested in PUCO and ICO.
Thanks in advance for your help
 
Apply as soon as possible. You can still interview in April and get in, but you must be a much more competitive applicant.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should be well up until dec-feb. Also, schools still accept late applicants , it's worth a shot !