Latest to ask for LORs?

Started by Shunsui
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shunsui

❀❁❃✿✾❁❀
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently a senior, have no LORs and planning to apply next cycle. My problem is getting to know profs. I know I can get at least 1 MD, 1 DO, and multiple volunteer coordinators; however, the profs are my main problem. Could I potentially ask the profs I have in the spring semester for LORs or is that too late? I cannot attend office hours for any professor this semester due to schedule conflicts. And next semester should open up for me in terms of time which would be more ideal to get close to the profs.
Thanks
 
Don't see why not, 2 of my letters are from Spring semester professors. They had no trouble completing them on time. I would definitely hints at requesting a letter near the end of the quarter so it isn't a surprise when you ask.