LECOM alternate

Started by myliham
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

myliham

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did not even interview with the school and I have been placed on the alternate list for admission. I am wondering if anyone is sharing the same fate. Do you think there is a good chance of being accepted for class of 2009?
 
myliham said:
I did not even interview with the school and I have been placed on the alternate list for admission. I am wondering if anyone is sharing the same fate. Do you think there is a good chance of being accepted for class of 2009?

They do phone interview. they put me on their alternate list also. I am alreeady accepted to Nova.If i get, i may go there.
 
myliham said:
I did not even interview with the school and I have been placed on the alternate list for admission. I am wondering if anyone is sharing the same fate. Do you think there is a good chance of being accepted for class of 2009?


I was also put on thier waiting list and i did not have an interview either. i just hope they take me and i also wonder how long the waiting list is too. Do you know? 😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Julientampa said:
Got accepted to Lecom WITHOUT any interview.
I just mentioned in my supplemental application that my wife and my cousin were LECOM students.
I won't go to Lecom anyway since there is no opportunity to do residency at Lecom and the passing rate is below the US average...


What???? 😱
Well, what else do I expect with an accelerated program. Geez! pharmacy is tough enough as it is. Why accelerate it?