LECOM-B or MCPHS-M?

Started by JSBach
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JSBach

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

As per my subject line, I was accepted to both schools, each of which has its own pluses and minuses. I was wondering what outside minds think about this.

On the one hand, MCPHS is a 3 year program, has a small class size (a plus for me) and I could walk to school. However, it does have a relatively high attrition rate. LECOM-B seems like a good (if so far unproven) curriculum. I guess I'm concerned 1) about being shortchanged in my education (rumors abound of unprepared 3 years students) and 2) "making the cut." Additionally, I'm more interested in pursuing pharmacy specialties, e.g., nuclear pharmacy; would one curriculum over the other be a better choice?

Any thoughts? Thanks!