Lecom, Fl

Started by PharmDJH
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmDJH

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone recieve an interview for LECOM, FL campus yet?
 
I was wondering the same thing. I went to the open house back in Nov, they said that the would be sending letters out by the first week of Jan.
No word yet thou.
I know Lake Erie has accepted a few, I'm hoping they call soon.
Kristin
 
I went to visit LECOM fl on 2/1 and they had already admitted a few people. They have things currently really, really unorganized as far as admissions for the new campus. I also applied really early, and I asked when those students who were already admitted applied...of course they didn't have an answer. So basically, because everything is so crazy for them right now... I don't think that they have had a huge number of interviews yet. If you have questions call the Erie campus they can actually give you some answers.
 
I (along with a few others who have already posted on this board) have already had an interview, and have been accepted a week later. The interview request was by email, the interview by phone, and the acceptance by the dean by phone. Hope you hear something soon. goodluck!