LECOM Masters Biomedical Sciences

Started by DYTFlyer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DYTFlyer

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going through the GPA repair process and I am in the process of applying to masters programs to continue to boost my GPA and prepare for the medical school curriculum. I was wondering if anyone had more information regarding LECOM's biomedical sciences MS, not post-bacc. How many people get accepted? Is it a good program that adequetly prepares students for medical school? Are people from the program likely to get into LECOM? How is the curriculum? Are there other programs people would suggest over LECOM?
 
Program reviews and discussion from current and former students can be found in the Postbac forum, down under Interdisciplinary.