China and Eastern Asia License exam for Hong kong

Started by alicea
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alicea

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi friends,

I finished my medical training abroad and am determined to take the license exam to be a physician in Hong Kong. I have applied for the 2016 Sept sitting.

May I ask which book/ exam question base is more relevant for preparing this exam?

I would be very happy to exchange ideas with you all. Any sharing of experience and idea is much welcomed.

Thanks!
 
Hi friends,

I finished my medical training abroad and am determined to take the license exam to be a physician in Hong Kong. I have applied for the 2016 Sept sitting.

May I ask which book/ exam question base is more relevant for preparing this exam?

I would be very happy to exchange ideas with you all. Any sharing of experience and idea is much welcomed.

Thanks!

Would appreciate an update. And do you know the compensation for specialist in medical or surgical subspecialty