licensing

Started by nuts2012
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nuts2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how long does it take to license number after results. I have applied through South Dakota board
 
I applied through Ohio. I took my law exam May 5th. I received my license number the 7th and my actual license in the mail on Saturday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In Utah. Result received on May 5th, licence number official on May 8th. Checking to see if the actual license is in the mail today.
 
thanks.I have applied through South dakota. they asked me to do some online application and then it is in initial review. they received my score but dont know how long will it take to get me license number