Limit on retakes?

Started by eloso
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eloso

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just heard that you are limited to 2 courses retaken and no more than 2 retakes per course for MD schools. I can't find this written anywhere though. Has anyone else heard this and is there any truth to this?
 
I just heard that you are limited to 2 courses retaken and no more than 2 retakes per course for MD schools. I can't find this written anywhere though. Has anyone else heard this and is there any truth to this?
I've never heard this. We just keep averaging your gpa. It may raise eyebrows to have more than than one retake, though.