List of GPR programs besides ASDA book??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'mFillingFine

Pulptastic
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've searched the forums and the web, and it seems like the only source of a list of all 200+ GPR programs by state is the $35 book ADSA publishes every two years. Does ANYONE know of a simple list (I don't need any of the contact or application information yet) of which hospitals/schools have GPR programs so I can start to think about plans? Does any school have this available on their web site, or would ADA have a simple list? (I'd guess not, since they want you to buy the book.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
 
hi
If you look at the ADA web site... under educational/accrediated programs.. you can find the all

http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/programs/search_advanced_us.asp

and follow the instructions.... you can find all programs that are accrediated, all speciallites.

some programs like mine are not in the match.
many programs will take applications directly without PASS(again like mine)

if i can be or any help... let me know by email or calling....
to see a program make arrangements to visit...

many programs will be at the Greater NY meeting residency fair... generally Sunday AM


Robert N. Arm, DMD
Vice Chair, Dept. of Oral&Maxillofacial Surgery and Hospital Dentistry
Program Director, General Practice Dentistry Residency Program
Christiana Care Health Services
Wilmington Hospital
Wilmington, DE 19801
(302) 428-6468
(302) 428-4814(fax)
[email protected]
[email protected]