LIU Pharmacy 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Science Stud24

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I am in my third year of undergrad at a CUNY college, and I applied to LIU pharmacy in October. My interview is next week!

My question for you guys is, what do you think of this school and what do you think my chances are of getting in? I have a 3.45 GPA but a 97% on my PCAT; I also have three to four months experience at a local hospital, taking surveys from patients and sorting through returns at the hospital pharmacy.

Also, what kind of questions do they ask at the interview, and how much time do you think I need to prepare? What should answer if they ask me why I chose LIU?
 
So, I am in my third year of undergrad at a CUNY college, and I applied to LIU pharmacy in October. My interview is next week!

My question for you guys is, what do you think of this school and what do you think my chances are of getting in? I have a 3.45 GPA but a 97% on my PCAT; I also have three to four months experience at a local hospital, taking surveys from patients and sorting through returns at the hospital pharmacy.

Also, what kind of questions do they ask at the interview, and how much time do you think I need to prepare? What should answer if they ask me why I chose LIU?
Hi.....did you get into the LIU pharmacy? What did they ask you in the interview? Thanks