Yes, I feel the same... As of right now I did not get offered any financial aid either. Although I do not have loans from undergrad, it is still frightening to think tuition alone is going to be about $75,000. Audiology is not a money making profession, if you wanted to make a lot of money go to dental school. Audiology is a profession where the people do it for a good salary but its mainly for the love of the profession. It is still a young profession and its sad but we will not be making "bank" unless you are wise with your path. Private practice is great but can be daunting to some. There are other programs for loan forgiveness.. Do some research, you may find that some employers will help pay back your loans. Look into a paid 4th year to minimize loans for that year. There are some tricks to the trade that will help you minimize your costs, if you do your research. Everyone takes out loans, almost everyone. To not feel frightened would be a very odd thing, but just remind yourself that you have already been accepted...just take the loans out and make the payment. The audiologist I work with says that her loan payment is like a car payment, but she doesnt have a new car for that exact reason. So.. think of it that way..
Hope this calms some nerves!!
-good luck!