Loans/Scholarships?

Started by Dante60
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dante60

Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I'm not sure about y'all, but I'm really digging to find ways of paying for school.

For me, I think the ideal scholarship is that one offered by the Army, where they pay for all of tuition and books, in return for active service. *Edit*.. and I'm an American citizen, so no citizenship issues there. My problem with it is that I have no state of legal residence as I live in Canada. *end Edit*

Seems like a really good deal, does anyone know any details about this? Should I avoid it? What are the hidden stuff? Would I actually get to practice?

Anyways, let me know what you guys think about this one.

Mo.

[This message has been edited by Dante60 (edited April 04, 2001).]
 
If you are single, I would do it through the US NAVY. That branch of the armed services is more akin to life as a citizen (you can think of naval fleets as floating towns). http://www.navy.com/traincareer/dentist.jsp

[

[This message has been edited by groundhog (edited April 06, 2001).]