Look for PGY1 position

Started by Willy08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Willy08

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Due to unexpected family reason, I missed this March's match. I just did a rotation. It was great and I liked it very much. Now I need to look for a position this year or wait for next match. If anyone has info on which program has unexpected opening, please drop me a note.
 
I think St. Louis University has an open PGY-1 spot in pathology. You could give the program coordinator a call. Can't hurt. Good luck finding a spot.
 
Thank you! I tried to call the program coordinator multiple times but still have not reached her. Will keep calling. Anyway have send an email over. Thanks again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Willie Brown? Is that you???

Mayor.Willie.Brown.jpg