Step I Looking for Step 1 Tutor

Started by Jay2910
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jay2910

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a tutor to meet online, preferably someone who has recently taken the step 1 and someone who can explain. Its more of just a brush up kind of tutoring . .. I have some concepts here and there that I need help on. Explain means when I ask about a graph . . .don't go talking about sandwiches or something not relevant 😵
I need help soon!
Please PM me
 
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a tutor to meet online, preferably someone who has recently taken the step 1 and someone who can explain. Its more of just a brush up kind of tutoring . .. I have some concepts here and there that I need help on. Explain means when I ask about a graph . . .don't go talking about sandwiches or something not relevant 😵
I need help soon!
Please PM me
Hi there ... can help you with step 1 tutoring .. just passsed me step 1 .703-732-6044