Looking to be a Cardiologist

Started by Gear2d
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gear2d

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all. I hope I am in the right place for these types of questions. I am going to be starting medical school in the islands and wanted to know what I should do to become a cardiologist. What should I do improve my chance of getting a good clinical position in a hospital after my step 1 and a good fellowship after my step 2? Anything I should do to increase my chances, or avoid anything that many decrease my chances to get a good position?
 
Hi,

I bumped the thread to the top for you. Dragonfly's advise is stellar...