Looking to purchase OAT test prep materials

Started by enoia1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

enoia1

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anybody selling their OAT test books? I am particularly looking for the all-you-need-to-know Kaplan book, or books from the Kaplan course. I already have the 2007-2008 Kaplan book with sample tests. Please let me know

Thanks!
 
I took the in-class Kaplan course this past September and have all the materials from that. What I found to be the most useful part of the course were the online practice tests. I have 5 Biology, 5 G-Chem, 5-OChem, 2 Integrated Science, 7 Physics, 7 Math, and 2 Reading Comprehension tests. I also have the white in-class workbook and the blue review book. Contact me at [email protected] if interested!