LOR question

Started by robg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

robg

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am getting my LORs together and I'm one short. I have a my dentist and two science professors. The fourth letter is giving me trouble because the professor that was going to write it went MIA.

My question is, being very non-traditional could or should I include a letter from a former work associate? I was looking al over the AADSAS for anything regarding this.

Thanks.
 
I am getting my LORs together and I'm one short. I have a my dentist and two science professors. The fourth letter is giving me trouble because the professor that was going to write it went MIA.

My question is, being very non-traditional could or should I include a letter from a former work associate? I was looking al over the AADSAS for anything regarding this.

Thanks.

Sure, why not?

It would show that you have something special - things that most others don't have.