LOR's HELP???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

firstgeneration

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i have a situation. I have gotten a B.S in Biology of 2004, since 2005 I have been taking a few pre-req courses here and there and re-taking courses. I really don't know who to go for LOR concerning professor. however, I can get LOR from the volunteer coordinator and pharmacist that I am currently volunteering with. How can I get some LOR academically??? any suggestions on who I should ask. With this problem I have been procrastinating and I shouldn't have.
 
Well you do not have many options so the choice is simple... Just talk to couple of your old professors, the one's who gave you a good grade or you interacted with a little and tell them your situation and ask for a letter. It is also good to bring in a copy of your Personal Statement and explain your goals and why pharmacy so you they can get to know you a little, it will help them write a better letter. Professors write letters all the time, if you can tell them a little about you and your goals and you did well in their class then they will most likely be happy to help.

Good Luck and Hurry!