LOR's on file?

Started by CMeaker
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CMeaker

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am just wondering if in the event that one doesn't get accepted and then reapplies to pharmacy school do the schools keep your LORs on file? I didn't know if i should get each recommender to write two letters for each school or what.
 
The school I reapplied to kept mine on file. However, I had to get two additional LOR's for reapplication.
CMeaker said:
I am just wondering if in the event that one doesn't get accepted and then reapplies to pharmacy school do the schools keep your LORs on file? I didn't know if i should get each recommender to write two letters for each school or what.