LORs

Started by bailey-b
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bailey-b

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to figure out which letter I will use in my application. I will have one anesthesiologist letter, one critical care letter, and one cardiologist. I am having a hard time deciding on my fourth letter. I have two options. One is from a general surgeon. The letter is very good, about three quarters of a page but somewhat standard. The second letter is from a family medicine physician. He offered to write me a letter. The letter is outstanding. Very personal and two full pages long. Which do you think would be better to use.
 
I would pick the one from the person who knows you best. Even a glowing letter needs to reflect specific examples of why you are such a terrific candidate.