Lost DAT CD / Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GreenBeret

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey...

(Moderator, I am posting this here, because the folks in this forum are the ones most likely to help me. Please don't move it)

I have the Kaplan book, and I have lost the CD that comes with it. 🙁 I refuse to pay another 65 bucks because I already have the book. If anyone has the CD , and you're in dental school so you don't need it anymore, please write me [email protected]

I'd be willing to pay but I will say that you should only respond if you have already taken the DAT and don't need your CD anymore. I have torn up my house looking for it 😡 +pissed+

Please write me if you can a boy out. 🙂

Brent
 
You don't really need it. I have one but I have to look around but I won't be home at least for another 2 weeks.

Gavin,
New avatar...i was getting used to looking at the mastermind.