Lost....

Started by Amra
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Amra

A Quiet Voice of Reason
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I once had a link that I lost in a hdd crash (sounds like a bedtime story)... I am unsure if it was AAMC, AMA, AOA...

The website described the various medical specialities, including hours worked, income, residency options, etc and recommended rotations for pursuing each..

Does anyone happen to know what it is? Or could recommend somewhere to learn that information?

Thanks in advance!
-A
 
I think that the site was medschool.com and the information you mentioned was under student communities. I believe that part of the site is down and undergoing reconstruction. When it comes back up in mid November I think it will be medschool.edu.
 
Thanks on that... It's been driving me nutz for a while now.... unfortunately, I have to wait until 11/15. The medical school application process HAS taught me patience (if nothing else).

Thanks again!
-A