Low gpa freshman year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sportschickaza

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know which vet schools focus more on last 45 hr goas or have grade forgiveness? My gpa was low forst and second year but its been going up since. Still im afraid the first two years are gonna hurt me when applying
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, go on the vet schools' website and they will tell you what GPA's are factored into admissions decisions.
 
Lol i mean obviously i could search it myself, just thought I'd ask if anyone knew of any off the top of their head before I spent time going to every schools website.

tumblr_mbxuefsLuV1rvwttvo1_500.gif
 
Lol i mean obviously i could search it myself, just thought I'd ask if anyone knew of any off the top of their head before I spent time going to every schools website.
The advice was given to search these forums as this specific question has been asked here and answered in detail multiple times. So we're not telling you to go to each and every school's website and look it up (though that's not a terrible idea) but to try searching the forums for your answer. See the above post for how!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.