Low score

Started by RJBRivera
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RJBRivera

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi,

I took the DAT and got a score of 14. Does anybody have any study suggestions? Kaplan class? I used Destoyer but I need something like a lecture setting something that goes in depth? Also, what about a study schedule? How do I study during a semester?
 
hi,

I took the DAT and got a score of 14. Does anybody have any study suggestions? Kaplan class? I used Destoyer but I need something like a lecture setting something that goes in depth? Also, what about a study schedule? How do I study during a semester?

Did you study?
Also The first thing on the top of this page is a DAT study schedule.
What is your GPA? A DAT of 14 is extremely low.
 
I agree to use Bootcamp. Destroyer is good to learn all of the material but Bootcamp is better and testing you on high yield questions at a level of difficulty that is more similar to what you’ll see on test day