LSAT instead of GRE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

queenkatez

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Has anyone here applied to MPH programs using scores from the LSAT exam in lieu of the GRE?
If so, did you get accepted to the school(s) of your choice? Any idea what the average LSAT score is for MPH candidates?
Thanks in advance for your help.
 
Sorry I don't have an answer, but I'm curious to know about this as well. I think the LSAT is easier to get a good score on than the verbal section of the GRE, as the latter involves a whole lot of memorization. The quantitative portion of the GRE, on the other hand, seems like it can be broken.

Anyway, I got around 165-168 on LSAT practice tests back when I was still considering law school; anyone know whether this would be high enough to get into a decent MPH or MS program?