LSU applicants: E-mails?

Started by HopefulAg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HopefulAg

Texas A&M CVM c/o 2014!
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone else receiving a lot of e-mails from LSU? I've gotten three so far, all urging me to log in and check my application materials. I've done so twice now (three times here in a moment) and they say they have everything but they keep on sending me e-mails. Is everyone getting these e-mails or do I need to call them and find out what they need?
 
I've got a friend who's thinking about transferring to LSU....

Does anyone know anything about LSU's Limited Accreditation status? I know their supposed to have a site check in 2010 in order to correct the deficiencies, but what did they need to improve on?